At MITACC, our training goal is to improve your organization's acquisition operational efficiently by providing
your acquisition team with the right acquisition training and information to achieve your desired procurement results.
We use the student team centered approach which focuses on stimulating critical thinking that challenges the student to investigate, explore, and discuss with their team members their thoughts, opinions, and finding.
We provide on site group training which will allow your organization to obtain its required training at a location of your choice and at your convenience.
In addition, group on site training will provide your staff with the same information as a collected unit, reduce travel cost, save on the tuition price and maximize your training funding investment.
Our training courses are:
* Instructor lead and are taught by lecture, interactive classroom discussion, and relevant/real world exercises.
* Designed in modular format and cover the entire acquisition life cycle from “Cradle-to-Grave”. This format provides us with the flexible to tailor the training to meet any specific need you might have.
* Designed/Tailored in consultation with you. Our course developers and subject matter experts will work with you to identify those procurement concepts/techniques that are challenging to your organization.
* Designed/Tailored for:
* Introduction to new staff members.
* Refreshing the skills of existing staff.
* Enhancing the knowledge and skills of staff on new and updated procurement information, concepts and regulations.
* Delivered with your training goals and objectives as the focus point.